The demolition of a 1930s Cinema was filmed throughout and afterwards shown on its original screen at the demolition site.

 The PALACE Cinema opened in 1930 in Castle Douglas, Dumfries & Galloway Scotland.

It is closed by 1987, and was converted into a bingo hall. This closed in 1997 and remained so until demolition in 2003. Private housing was built on the site afterwards.

Collaboration with Alice Francis